Friday, July 8, 2011

I wanna go to Disneyworld.

A little while ago I made a change jar for my family and I to save for a vacation. My mom helped me by writing VACATION on a piece of paper and taping it to the jar. While we were doing this, we were talking about where we'd all like to go. My dad and I agree on Spain, one brother said Amsterdam (he's 19, of course this is his answer) the other said Brazil and when I ask my mom she gives me the last answer i expect... Disneyworld. I thought she'd say Italy, she always talks about going there or to Texas to see her family but no, it was just Disneyworld.
 A couple days later, she finds a contest in the Pennysaver to win a trip to DisneyLAND for 4 people for 4 days. She cuts it out and tells me I have to help go to the website and enter. After we do, she puts the clipping on the refrigerator. Of course, she forgets that we've entered the contest and every time she sees it on the fridge she asks me if I've gone to the website, I reassure her every time that we are well on our way to winning.
 I found her later in her room like this:
  Counting out some change she had in a jar in her room. I asked her why, she said, "for our vacation to Disneyworld."

No comments:

Post a Comment